The purpose of the Psycho-Social Rehabilitation Program (PSR) is to provide services for clients who suffer severe mental illness due to an intervening traumatic life event:
- Emotional Trauma
- T.B.I. (Traumatic Brain Injury)
- Substance Abuse.
We can help restore an individual's ability for independent living, improved socialization and managing their symptoms of mental illness.
In Addition to the activities provided at Tempo, all clients will receive the following services:
- Case Management Services: Clients will have an assigned Case manager who will work closely with client, staff and client's family members to make sure all client's needs are met
- Therapeutic Services: Clients will meet regularly with a licensed therapist to address mental and behavior health needs
- Psychiatric Services: Clients will be given the opportuniy to meet with a Prescriber for Medication management if needed
The PSR Program Encourages Client Participation in Activities that Promote:
- Peer Socialization
- Health and Wellness
- Creative Expression
- Activiies of Daily Living
- Physical Fitness
- Community Integration
- Consumer Empowerment
- Emotional Resiliency
The Tri County Road Runners is a weekly scheduled outing event hosted by caring and devoted staff of Tri-County Behavioral Health.It is intended for clients in need of a fun, yet casual and relaxing social environment.For those who feel the need to increase socialization and decrease isolation.For those who want to explore the community, make new friends, share experiences and support one another.